The perfect starter project for a beginner wood hobbyist or great for schools to introduce student’s to wood working.
The kit consists almost entirely (excludes base) of Tasmanian timbers that are already cut to measure - all you need to do is assemble and join.
The kit includes the following parts:
- 2 sides measuring 100mm x 65mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 180mm x 65mm x 10mm
- 1 top measuring 170mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 1 MDF base measuring 170mm x 90mm x 5mm
- 2 sides measuring 250mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 150mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 1 top measuring 240 mm x 140mm x 10mm
- 1 MDF base measuring 240 mm x 140mm x 5mm
These thin boards are perfect for box making. All boards are 10mm thick. If you need a length longer than specified below please contact us to chat about availability and...
Make it easy box kit
The perfect past time for beginner wood hobbyists and great for schools to introduce students to wood working. If you're stuck finding a gift for that difficult person, this could...