The perfect starter project for a beginner wood hobbyist or great for schools to introduce student’s to wood working.
The kit consists almost entirely (excludes base) of Tasmanian timbers that are already cut to measure - all you need to do is assemble and join.
The kit includes the following parts:
- 2 sides measuring 100mm x 65mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 180mm x 65mm x 10mm
- 1 top measuring 170mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 1 MDF base measuring 170mm x 90mm x 5mm
- 2 sides measuring 250mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 150mm x 90mm x 10mm
- 1 top measuring 240 mm x 140mm x 10mm
- 1 MDF base measuring 240 mm x 140mm x 5mm
Make it easy box kit
The perfect past time for beginner wood hobbyists and great for schools to introduce students to wood working. If you're stuck finding a gift for that difficult person, this could...
These thin boards are perfect for box making. All boards are 10mm thick. If you need a length longer than specified below please contact us to chat about availability and...