Make it easy box kit
The perfect past time for beginner wood hobbyists and great for schools to introduce students to wood working. If you're stuck finding a gift for that difficult person, this could be your answer.
The kit consists almost entirely of stunning Tasmanian timber (base MDF), with all joinery completed and detailed instructions included.
The kit includes the following parts:
- 2 sides measuring 240mm x 88mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 140mm x 105mm x 10mm
- 2 sides measuring 216mm x 30mm x 15mm
- 2 sides measuring 95mm x 30mm x 15mm
- Centre panel: 163mm x 93mm x 8mm
- 1 dowel for lid measuring 60mm x 6mm
- 1 base of MDF measuring 230mm x 130mm x 5mm
These thin boards are perfect for box making. All boards are 10mm thick. If you need a length longer than specified below please contact us to chat about availability and...
The perfect starter project for a beginner wood hobbyist or great for schools to introduce student’s to wood working. The kit consists almost entirely (excludes base) of Tasmanian timbers...